September 16 – 25, 2019
Visit five countries and up to six UNESCO World Heritage sites on this exclusive journey to the cultural centers that inspired classical music’s Great Masters. Framed by rolling hillsides, lush vineyards and medieval castles, the Danube River Valley has resonated with musicians, artists, poets and travelers throughout the centuries and contributed to the world the genius of its most renowned virtuosos. This unique combination of river and land travel includes three nights in the medieval gem of Prague and a five-night cruise on the legendary Blue Danube from Passau, Germany, to Budapest, Hungary, through the stunning Wachau Valley aboard the exclusively chartered, deluxe AMADEUS QUEEN, launching in 2018 as one of the finest ships on the waterways of Europe. This custom-designed and carefully orchestrated itinerary includes private performances featuring the musical heritage of Europe’s accomplished composers, including Mozart and Beethoven, and a comprehensive schedule of exclusive expert lectures and guided excursions featuring magnificent Melk Abbey, the storybook village of Dürnstein, imperial Vienna and medieval Bratislava. Berlin Pre-Program and Budapest Post-Program Options offered.
- Custom-designed, comprehensive 10-day journey showcasing the musical heritage of the European Masters, exclusive to Gohagan and Company.
- Five-night cruise on the legendary Blue Danube aboard the exclusively chartered, deluxe small river ship AMADEUS QUEEN.
- Comprehensive program throughout historic Central Europe, with a specially arranged cruise itinerary designed with a musical theme, featuring concerts and performances ashore.
- Complimentary house wine and beer are served with lunch and dinner aboard ship.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi aboard the ship.
- Visit five countries and up to six UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Cruise the Danube River’s scenic Wachau Valley, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Three nights to explore the captivating city of Prague.
- An ideal combination of river and land travel. Exceptional value; sells out every year it is offered!
- Berlin Pre-Program and Budapest Post-Program Options.
Starting at $3,195 (plus airfare). Check this site soon to learn more about the itinerary, ship, or pricing options. Questions and reservations can be directed to Gohagan & Company at 1 (800) 922-3088