Did you know the John Ball Zoo has more than 270 different species? See them all at WMU Night at the John Ball Zoo, where Bronco alumni and families will get exclusive, after-hours access! Join us for an ice cream social before the gates close to the general public and then spend three hours roaming the zoo with your fellow Broncos!
Admission covers late night access to the zoo and ice cream. Last year’s event sold out, so sign up today!
DATE AND TIME:
Saturday, July 13
5:30-6:30 p.m. Bronco Ice Cream Social
6:30-9 p.m. Exclusive Zoo Access
John Ball Zoo
1300 W Fulton Street
Grand Rapids, Michigan
ADMISSION AND ICE CREAM SOCIAL:
$15/ Adult; $10/ Child
(Regularly priced 2019 Zoo Admission is $13/ Adult and $10/ Child)
- Picnic & Concessions: Guests are welcome to pack a picnic, which can be enjoyed in outdoor picnic area. Concessions will remain open for the duration of our visit. Concessions food and beverage is not included in admission.
- Parking: Free and convenient on-site parking is available in the adjacent parking areas, near the picnic area and entrance gates.
- Weather: WMU Night at the Zoo will take place 'rain or shine.' If rain appears in the forecast we encourage guests to bring umbrellas and rain gear. Many of the exhibits are covered.
- Gear Up! Show your Bronco pride! Wearing Bronco gear to alumni events is always encouraged. If you'd like to order Bronco gear online, visit the new MyWMU Store.
- MyWMU Accommodations Statement: WMU's Office of Development and Alumni Relations will honor requests for reasonable accommodations made by individuals with disabilities or dietary restrictions. Requests can be served more effectively if notice is provided at least ten (10) days before the event. Direct accommodation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or (269) 387-8746.